Question about Lands Phones

1 Answer

Purchased a used answering machine from a thrift store. Didn't think to make sure that I had the necessary attachments. I'm missing the cord that attaches to both the phone and the a.m.I'm wondering if a part like that can be purchased?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 15 Answers

I believe you are talking about the modular phone line. You can buy those at places like RadioShack, Walmart, Shopko.....for under $10. If you bring the answering machine into a place like RadioShack they can help you out.

Posted on Oct 02, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Purchased trivial pursuit 90's second hand. missing board and directions. can we get a board anywhere and directions. we have a regular board.

Look on eBay or at local thrift stores. There are always trivial pursuit games at the thrift store

Feb 01, 2017 | Toys

1 Answer

Singer 9420 bobbin case diagram

Could you check to see if that is the correct model number? I cannot find anything on a Singer 9420.

Dec 22, 2013 | Singer Sewing Machines

1 Answer

I have a West Bend coffee urn, Catalogue #7210, with a GE power cord. I need a new cord. Where would I get one?

You should be able to find this kind of cord in any decent hardware store -- also try thrift stores if you want to save a few bucks. It is a very typical kind of ungrounded cord that has been used for small appliances probably since the 1920's.

Here's a link to a 6 foot one being sold on Amazon for around $8.00:

Make sure that any cord you buy can handle the 1200w (rounded up from the 1190W that is specified on the bottom) that your stainless steel west bend 30 cup percolator uses. This means the cord must handle 10 amps at 120volts. I think that most of these cords should be able to handle the load -- but I would try to make sure.

If you have the manual for this machine, I would be interested in getting a digital copy of it.

Jan 13, 2011 | West Bend Coffee Makers & Espresso...

1 Answer

I need an ac power cord for the daewoo monitor model # L523BM

Go to any say goodwill store or thrift store, the power cords they have any one should fit.

May 19, 2010 | Daewoo 17N5 17 in.CRT Conventional Monitor

1 Answer

Laptop Shuts off while reinstalling software

If you got it from a thrift store, i would recommend completely reinstalling windows, that will fix any random driver problems. However, that particular error is not entirely related to that file itself. There may be a problem with the hardware. See the site below for more help. It has steps that can help you figure out what is wrong.

This site might help you fix your problem:

Feb 25, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 700M Notebook

1 Answer

Kenmore Series 80 pounds & jumps

Check the Vibration damper rods to be sure that...
1. They are there and mount is solid.
2. If they are broken in 1/2.
3. The plastic knuckle mounts are not missing/broken.
4. There is oil in the shock absorber/spring section of the rods.

Also - there are suspension springs on the bottom of the tub that could be broken and/or missing.

Replace/repair as necessary.

Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.

Mar 15, 2009 | Kenmore Washing Machines

1 Answer

Needle not moving

Good morning,

Unfortunately, if the needle bar is not attached to anything, you'll need to return it to the dealer you purchased from for a repair/replacement (depending on how long you've had your machine). If the needle bar has become detached, it is not something that you can easily repair yourself (re-timing the machine may be necessary).

If you did not purchase from a machine dealer, and your machine is no longer under warranty, you'll need to check with the store you purchased from regarding their return/replacement policy. If they cannot take care of the problem, you'll need to find a local sewing machine dealer who will. Most authorized sewing machine stores have technicians who can work on just about any machine - and many do not charge for just taking a quick look to determine if it's an easy fix.

Sorry we don't have a better answer - that you can take care of yourself - but sometimes things happen that just require a professional tech to look into.

Good luck,
Kim & Linnette

Jul 01, 2008 | Sew Smart Compact Cordless 17390B Sewing...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Lands Phones Logo

Related Topics:

42 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Lands Phones Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Computer Repairing
Computer Repairing

Level 3 Expert

14641 Answers


Level 3 Expert

76630 Answers

Are you a Lands Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides