Question about Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
From the brief description of the problem, it seems that you want to copy a DVD having some video on it. If this is not the case, please reply and provide further information.
To copy a DVD, please use this steps:
1) Insert the DVD into the DVD player of your PC
2) Then depending upon the system settings, an autoplay window will open asking which program to use to open the files. Click Cancel button on this window.
3) Then, double click on Computer icon on the Desktop.
4) In the explorer window which opens, you will find the icon for DVD player.
5) Right-click on this DVD icon, and select Explore. This will open all the folders inside the DVD.
6) If the DVD which you want to copy is a movie/video DVD, you will find a folder named Video_TS. Right-click on this folder, then select copy and then right-click on the empty area of the Desktop, and select Paste.
7) A small window now opens, which shows the progress and time remaining to copy the DVD. After the copying finishes, you can open the folder to view the files. Video_TS folder has files inside it which have .vob extensions on their file names.
8) Double-clicking these .vob files will start playing the video
Hope this solves your problem. For more help and clarifications, please reply to this post. Thanks
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2016 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Feb 02, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 19, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jul 06, 2012 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Feb 14, 2011 | Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate for PC
You need to prepare:
1:A blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive
2.A computer which can link to internet
3.A program called Windows Password Recovery 6.0
Get started with this 3 simple steps:
Step 1 - Download windows password recovery utility and install it.
Step 2 -Burn your Windows Password Reset CD:
To burn your CD, you'll need a blank CD-R and the .ISO file of Windows Password Reset.
Step 3 - Put in your newly created CD and remove your Windows password.
don't forget to vote
hope it helps.
Feb 14, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Sep 08, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Jan 02, 2010 | Dell Computers & Internet
Oct 28, 2008 | Sony VAIO Digital Studio VGN-AR320E...
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: