Question about Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
On hot wash it leaves indented black circles from the drum on the whites
This means that the machine drum needs cleaning. A suggested method of doing so follows;
To keep the machine clean of waste build up and to keep any bad odours away
1. Remove all items from the washer.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment. DO NOT use more than 2/3 cup (160mL) of bleach per cycle as this will lead to product damage.
3. Close the washer door and dispenser drawer.
4. Select the Clean Washer cycle or a full wash cotton 104 F wash (40 C). DO NOT use any higher temperature as this will cause unnecessary fumes
5. Press Start and allow cycle to complete.
6. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightly to allow ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
7. Repeat the cleaning procedure monthly
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2015 | Beko Washing Machines
Sep 17, 2007 | Whirlpool LER8648L Electric Dryer
Mar 06, 2015 | Whirlpool WTW57ESVH 27" Top-Load Washer...
Aug 03, 2011 | Frigidaire 14 Cycle Tumble Action Washer
Jun 16, 2010 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
May 22, 2010 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
Jun 07, 2009 | Washing Machines
Apr 25, 2009 | Whirlpool Calypso GVW9959K Top Load Washer
Mar 25, 2009 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: