Question about Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
1st problem: screen will not come on, no blue screen, just black screen. How to turn on?
2nd problem: Corrupted Windows/System32/Dll . . . message. Instructed by system to reinstall "set up" disk and restart by pressing "r". Did as required and screen seems to be stuck in a loop and does not respond. Is there a way to get out the loop to initiate computer off the boot disk? Restore not possible off the setup disk.
REGISTRY PROBLEM .
REMOVE THE BATTERY FOR AWHILE, THEN RE-INSERT.
THAT SHOULD ALLOW U TO GET TO THE SCREEN WHERE AT START-UP, PRESS F8 FOR TROUBLE SHOOTING OPTIONS.
PRESS F8 REPEATEDLY TIL THE BOOT OPTION SCREEN COMES UP.
YOU WILL GET A VARIETY OF OPTIONS INCLUDING LAST GOOD KNOWN CONFIGURATION.. SAFE MODE...ETC
WITH A DLL./ REGISTRY PROBLEM, THERE IS OPTION WHERE THE COMPUTER CHECKS OFF ITS PROCESSES ONE BY ONE UPON START UP.
THAT WAY IT WILL HELP YOU PINPOINT THE ISSUE AND NO HARM CAN COME TO YOUR COMPUTER OR ANY INSTALLED PROGRAMS.
YOU DO HAVE A REGISTRY PROBLEM, NO DOUBT.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Well, this problem happens as the result of so many things but which is more important is the solution.
system32/Dll is utility file.
the best to get this file corrected is by reloading the operating system, with these it does not mean format it no... but repair is the word i'll use.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2012 | Car Audio & Video
the kick panel just beside the left foot rest on the driver's side.
2) Locate blue wires.
3) Locate black connector. Hold it notch up.
4) With ignition off, insert one of the wires into top row, 2nd pin from left.
5) Turn key to on position, but do not start the car.
6) Watch blinky check engine light on dashboard. Count blinks. Long blinks = 10, Short blinks = 1.
7) Keep watching blinky light until you get mesmorized.
To clear codes (after problem has
1) With engine off, stick the blue wires to 1st and 2nd pin in the top row counting from left on the
connector, with notch facing up.
2) Start car. Shut off car. Remove pins.
3) Read codes to make sure they are clear. No codes = steady blinks at 1/4 second intervals. yhis is for the 94, 92 should be the same. have a good day !!
Jun 05, 2011 | 1994 Subaru SVX
Apr 02, 2011 | Home
Jun 25, 2010 | Televison & Video
Aug 15, 2009 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
Jun 22, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MDE5500AY Electric Dryer
Dec 22, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 27, 2007 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!