- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For this, Go to the Settings Now you will be asked to enter the code. The code for all Nokia Phones is 12345. After entering the code the phone will restart and all the data in the phone memory will b erased.
first you have to call your service center and ask them to send you the messaage setting after when they send you the message setting then save as defult.then try make some messages.
if its wont help you out so its a virus problem you have to format your mobile fone by the following steps:
1. go to the settings.
2. then open the phone folder.
3. then general.
4. in general you will find the option that says ""orig. phone settings"" press on it then it will ask you the password if you put the password on your mobile then put the same one in it or if you dont have password then put 12345 it will totaly restore your phone settings.
NOTE: make the back for all of that files imagers folders which lies on the phone memmory before formating.
hi friend u have to call your service provider from your friend's cell phone then they ask for your SIM card No. then give PUK NO. then u have to enter this code all step by step they teach u how to unlock your phone