Question about Kitchen Ranges
After using the self clean cycle my range says 'dr' on the screen.
what does that mean, i can not clear it.
SOURCE: Kenmore electric Range 2005
No! I haven't found a solution to this problem yet. The range still gives the F-30 error every time we attempt to program the oven. It has done this since the power failure accompanying hurricane Ike that blew through here in September.
I am still searcing for the reason for the F-30 code for free or very low charge. It is not worth $15 for the info alone. Once I find out what is causing the F-30 code, I will contact you again concerning the repair. In the meantime, the top burners still work, We are using them for now.
I would be much more inclined to use your repair services if you did not charge so much up front for mere informational troubleshooting.
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
unplug it and let it stand for a few minutes
let the e- prom clear
plug it back in, should unlock
if it does not you need a new sensor
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
F90 Maximum oven door unlock time exceeded.
F91 Maximum oven door unlock attempts exceeded.
F92 Maximum oven door open time exceeded.
F93 Maximum oven door lock time exceeded.
F94 Maximum oven door lock attempts exceeded.
1. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check the wiring between EOC & Lock Motor Micro Switch.
2. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Replace the Motor Door Latch assembly if necessary.
3. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check for binding of the Latch Cam, Lock Motor Rod & Lock Motor Cam.
4. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check to see if Lock Motor Coil is open. If open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
5. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Lock Motor continuously runs - if Micro Switch is open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
6. (F92, 93 & 94) Check oven door Light Switch - if open, replace Switch.
7. If all situations above do not solve problem, replace EOC.
F90 is a door lock code, Try this...
unplug the range.
wait 1 minute.
turn the range back on,
then while holding in on the oven door.
start another self clean.
wait 2 minutes.
then cancel the self clean.
do not release the door until the door lock light goes out.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question
Posted on Sep 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2014 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Sep 23, 2013 | Kenmore 75844 / 75849 Gas Kitchen Range
Nov 21, 2010 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Sep 09, 2010 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Aug 28, 2010 | Kenmore 78812 / 78814 / 78819 Gas Kitchen...
Feb 25, 2010 | Kenmore 73053 Gas Kitchen Range
Nov 10, 2009 | Kenmore 79012 / 79014 / 79019 Gas Kitchen...
Sep 27, 2009 | Maytag MGS5770 Gas Kitchen Range
Dec 23, 2007 | Kitchen Ranges
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: