Question about Cellular Innovations Cell Phones
These instructions should work for pairing your bluetooth device
1. First turn OFF the Bluetooth Headset
2. Place the Headset within a distance of 1 Foot of your phone.
3. Hold down the power key for about 8 seconds until indicator light blinks and starts to alternate between red and blue. This shows it is in pairing mode
4. Set your phone to search for a bluetooth device.
5. Select HFBLU-1K in the bluetooth device list and if required enter the password 1234
Hope this helps. Do let me know how you get on and remember to rate my answer. Thanks.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2011 | Radio Communications
Nov 20, 2010 | Cellular Innovations HFBLU1K Bluetooth...
Nov 12, 2010 | Cellular Innovations HFPL-NK82 PROLINE...
Oct 04, 2010 | Cellular Innovations HFBLU1K Bluetooth...
Jan 31, 2010 | Cellular Innovations HFBLU-AX1 Bluetooth...
Jan 29, 2010 | Cellular Innovations HFBLU-CX1 Wireless...
Dec 02, 2009 | Cellular Innovations HFBLU-AX1 Bluetooth...
Oct 16, 2009 | Cell Phones
May 04, 2009 | Cellular Innovations HFBLU-CX1 Wireless...
356 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: