Question about Autopage Vehicle Parts & Accessories
In some cases, if you hold down a button too long on the remote fob, the starter module goes into a setup "menu", which is possible. You didn't change the fob batteries lately, did you? It sounds like you will have to 'retrain' the fob with the starter unit so that it re-learns what to do when you push the start button. With the "Ultra" brand, you use the button on the windshield antenna to retrain your unit. I'm not sure about the Autopage brand. An installer should be able to reprogram it for you for $10, and that would be the easiest if you can't find the data by doing a Google search.
Posted on Oct 10, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 17, 2010 | Honda Pilot Cars & Trucks
Apr 23, 2010 | 2007 GMC Yukon Denali
Jan 14, 2010 | Ford Sport Trac Cars & Trucks
Sep 18, 2009 | 2006 Toyota Solara
Jan 11, 2009 | 2005 Hyundai Sonata
Dec 10, 2008 | 2003 Audi A6
Remote Control Fob Procedures:
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and emergency hazard reminders.
When the doors are locked and unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed:
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Next, turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. Wait 2 seconds then the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.
i hope this can help you.. :)
Jul 28, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
1,007 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: