Question about Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Needs reset procedure
There's two ways to reset it
First: Soft Reset
1. Open front cover.
2. Hold down button located under LED's until all LED's are lit.
3. Release button and make sure drum LED is off, then
4. Close cover
Second: Factory Reset
1. Turn the printer off.
2. Hold in the circular button on the front panel of the printer.
3. Turn the printer back on.
4. When the DRUM light is lit by itself let go of the button.
5. Hold in the circular button on the front panel again.
6. Once the Alarm light comes on, let go of the button.
This will perform a factory reset on the printer.
I hope that's everything you want.
Please accept this answer if this will help you.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Posted on Nov 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2012 | Brother MFC 7420 All-In-One Laser Printer
on Dec 09, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 16, 2012 | Brother MFC-9320CW Color Laser Printer -...
Jan 31, 2011 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Nov 16, 2010 | Brother HL-4040CN Laser Printer
May 14, 2010 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Oct 05, 2009 | Brother MFC-8460N All-In-One Printer
Apr 06, 2009 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
May 11, 2008 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Mar 14, 2008 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
Feb 02, 2016 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
317 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!