Question about HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I can see a couple of possibilities here. One: The cleaning blade for the drum could be damaged and not all of the toner is being cleaned off of the drum between pages. Two: The drum could be damaged and the damaged parts of the drum are not accepting the changes generated by the laser. I don't think you have a fuser problem because if it were that, the toner would probably smear when you touch it. Typically, I would say it is the toner cartridge but you replaced it and still got the same problem. I would inspect the drum cleaning blade first. That would be the most cost effective first option. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Posted on Jun 21, 2007
This is probably due to a defective cartridge, Charge Roller or Transfer roller.
Check the cartridge for a band of toner still on the drum.
Check the Charge roller for oil or smudges, this roller should be a lighter color and should be relatively free of toner or marks.
Same as the Transfer Roll, which will be dark, though excess toner should be evident.
A relatively smooth straight line is generally the cartridge.
A rather wavey or broken line is most likely the rollers.
You can however attempt to print a large amount of pages (25-50) in an attempt to clean the parts, however if either part is defective they will need to be replaced and no manner of printing will clean them.
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
HP 4550 Color Laserjet Printer - Blank or white pages :
01. Your software application is sending an extra page-eject command.
02. Check the software’s printing configuration information. There is a problem with the network configuration.
03. Some sharing devices on networks may generate a blank page as a separator.
04. Check with the network administrator.
05. The printer may be feeding two or more pages at once because the paper is difficult to separate.
06. The sealing tape has been left in the toner cartridge.
07. The toner cartridge is empty or defective.
08. The laser scanner door does not open properly.
09. Remove and reseat the toner cartridge.
10. Check the laser scanner shutter door for proper operation.
11. The toner cartridge guide is damaged,
improperly positioned, or missing.
12. There is no transfer roller voltage.
13. Perform the Half Self-Test Functional Check to check all other electrophotographic processes.
14. Replace the transfer roller if necessary.
15. The high-voltage connectors are mounted on the high-voltage power supply (HVPS) PCA and protrude into the toner cartridge cavity.
16. Check the springs for functionality. Clean if dirty; replace if defective or missing.
The HVPS PCA is defective.
17.The DC controller PCA is defecti There is no drum ground path.
18 Check the drum ground.
19. The laser scanner cable assembly is defective
20 The page length and margins are not set correctly for the paper size. Verify that the ribbon connector at J1307 of the HVPS is
21. If the HVPS has been removed recently, verify that the ribbon connector from the DC controller PCA to the HVPS is properly
seated at both ends..
22. Verify that the photoconductive drum is rotating properly. Perform is the drum diagnostic test to visually observe if the drum is rotating.
23. OR using a felt-tipped marker place an index mark on the edge of the drum outside the image area. Turn on the printer (wait for
drum rotation to occur), and then look to see if the drum has
24. moved. If the drum has not moved, investigate the mechanical
and electrical drum rotation circuitry and movement mechanisms.
25. The imaging drum shutter may not be retracting. Replace the imaging drum.
26. Lst but not the least, please fry to have the Printer int the Setcie
27. Use only HP Authorized Genuine catridges only
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
Are you using HP toner?
Pull out the cartridges and vacuum out the printer. Get a compressor or canned air and blow the printer out. Vacuum again,
Install HP toner and try printing again.
Posted on Mar 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2011 | HP LaserJet 4240n Printer
Jun 22, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 7300DN Laser Printer
May 12, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 08, 2010 | HP Hewlett Packard LaserJet 2605dn Printer
Mar 29, 2010 | Canon imageCLASS MF6530 Monochrome Laser...
Oct 17, 2009 | OKI OL 400e Led Printer
Feb 07, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 09, 2008 | Lexmark Optra SC 1275 Laser Printer
Jan 07, 2008 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!