Question about Maytag Neptune FAV6800AW Top Load Washer
Make sure there are no leaks from the machine. Look behind it and check the water inlet hose and connectors for any damage. Also look under the machine for any water as this may indicate a leak from the internal hose and pipe work and / or water pump. Also check that the outlet hose is completely clear of debris and soap scum build up and check that the filter is clean.
To keep the machine clean of waste build up and to keep any bad odours away
1. Remove all items from the washer.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment. DO NOT use more than 2/3 cup (160mL) of bleach per cycle as this will lead to product damage.
3. Close the washer door and dispenser drawer.
4. Select the Clean Washer cycle or a full wash cotton 104 F wash (40 C). DO NOT use any higher temperature as this will cause unnecessary fumes
5. Press Start and allow cycle to complete.
6. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightly to allow ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
7. Repeat the cleaning procedure monthly
As you have replaced the interlock switch check that it is working my using a multimeter on it.
If that is Ok then you probably have a problem with the wiring from the switch to the controller board or with the controller board itself.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2014 | LG TROMM WM2688H 4.0 cu.ft. Front Loading...
on May 12, 2010 | Washing Machines
Oct 18, 2012 | Whirlpool Calypso GVW9959K Top Load Washer
Nov 27, 2010 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Sep 26, 2010 | Whirlpool Dishwashers
Feb 03, 2010 | LG TROMM WM2688H 4.0 cu.ft. Front Loading...
Nov 10, 2009 | Zanussi ZJD1219 Front Load Washer / Dryer
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: