Question about Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media Player
HOW TO INSTALL A DRIVER FORCEFULLY
1. Look for the icon named "Computer" or "My Computer" and right click on it and select properties, this will open a window named "System Properties".
2. In the system properties windows click on the tab named "Hardware", and Select "Device Manager".
3. On this window you will see all the devices installed on your computer, look for the device not working properly (printer, dvd rom, keyboard, camera, mp3 player, etc), if there is a bigger problem, more likely you will see a cross by it, or an alert stating there is an issue with it.
4. Right click on the device you where having problems with and select uninstall, it will give you a confirmation, press OK
5. Once the device disappeared from the list, click on the menu bar icon that looks like a computer with a magnifying glass this will cause for the system to scan for any devices not registered and will force the re installation of the device.
try this hope it works
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2010 | Creative Labs Zen Vision Digital Media...
Sep 05, 2009 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Jul 31, 2009 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Jul 22, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Vision Digital Media...
Feb 17, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Feb 13, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: