Question about Mitsubishi TS-5057 50 in. Rear Projection Television
If you forget the code, you can view the locked TV without entering the code.
To do this, simply press the buttons on your remote labeled "QV"
and "9" at the same time whenever your secret code is requested.
NOTE: These button should be pressed exactly at the same time whenever your secret code is requested.
Unlocking with this procedure is only temporary. To cancel the lock
completely, follow the procedure below
1) Turn on your TV. If the TV requests your secret code, press the "QV" button and the "9" button on the remote control at the same time.
2)Press the MENU button to view the main menu. Use the ADJUST button to select "Advanced" Features". Press ENTER/EXCH.
3) Use the ADJUST button to select "Use Parental Lock". Press
4) Press press the "QV" button and the "9" button on the remote control at the same time, instead of entering the code.
5) If you were using "Lock the TV", the lock must be turned off. Using
the ADJUST up/down buttons, select the "Off" setting.
6) If you were using the "Lock the Channel", use the ADJUST up/down buttons to place the cursor next to the channel whose lock you want to turn off. Press ENTER/EXCH.
7) Press the CANCEL button to unlock that channel or use the ADJUST up/down buttons to change the channel to a new one.
8) Press the MENU button to return to the "Advanced Features".
YOU MUST USE THE REMOTE CONTROL INCLUDED WITH THIS TV. YOU CANNOT US A REMOTE CONTROL FROM ANOTHER MITSUBISHI COMPONENT AND YOU CANNOT USE "UNIVERSAL" REMOTES FROM OTHER MANUFACTURERS.
IF YOU LOST YOUR REMOTE. PLEASE PURCHASE THE SAME MODEL AND NOT EQUIVALENT MODEL.
please leave me comment, if you need further assistance
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2017 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
Sep 15, 2011 | Mitsubishi WS-55511 55" Rear Projection...
Mar 22, 2010 | Mitsubishi WS-55511 55" Rear Projection...
Feb 18, 2009 | Trisonic TS-1666RFS Remote Control
Aug 29, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 24, 2007 | Trisonic TS-1666RFS Remote Control
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: