How to add files to Multimedia plyaer
To add file to your multimedia player,:
1. Open your multimedia player,
2. At the top-left of the multimedia player, you will see 'FILE'.
3. Click on FILE, and you will see different options. Choose 'add media file' or 'import' as the case may be.
4. Choose the specific file/files you want to add then click ok. Your media files will be added as soon as this is done.
You could also go to your files normally, when the multimedia player is closed.
1. Click the windows 'start' button, then go to your documents, or music or which ever folder your media folders are. Hold the control (Ctrl) key, and begin to highlight these file on e afrter the other.
2. After you must have highlighted everything, remove your hand from the 'Ctrl', and right click. You should see different options, like, "open", "play", "add files to media library", "play with media player", "add files to VLC media player", as the case may be. Click on the option one of the options that carry add, e.g "add files to media library". Once this is done the earlier-highlighted media file will be added to your media library or media player. Hope this helped.
Apr 22, 2011 |