Question about Hotpoint RGB745 Gas Kitchen Range
If you think it is too cool, adjust the thermostat to make it hotter.
To Adjust the Thermostat:
1. Put the Oven Set knob in the OFF position.
2. Press and hold the HOUR INCREASE and the HOUR DECREASE pads at the same time for 5 seconds until the display changes.
3. Immediately, before display changes back, press the HOUR INCREASE or DECREASE pads to increase or decrease the temperature in 5 degree increments.The oven temperature can be increased up to 35°F.hotter or decreased 35°F. cooler.
If the oven adjustment is set cooler than the factory setting a minus sign “–” and the new temperature will appear in the display.
4. Wait several seconds for the control to automatically set and return to its previous setting.
NOTE: This adjustment will not affect the broiling or the self-cleaning temperatures. The adjustment will be retained in memory after a power failure.
To Adjust the Temperature on Models with Only an Oven Set Knob
1. Put the knob in the OFF position.
2. Pull the knob off by pulling straight out.
3. Press and hold the HOTTER or COOLER button for 5 seconds to make the oven 20°F. hotter or 20°F. cooler.
When you are adjusting the thermostat, the following lights will flash indicating where the thermostat will be set when you release the
OVEN ON indicates the thermostat will be set at the factory setting.
PREHEATED indicates the thermostat will be set 20°F. hotter.
CLEAN indicates the thermostat will be set 20°F. cooler.
4. After you have made the adjustment, replace the knob.
If you have any doubt please go through the manual which is given here
Hope this will help you
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2013 | Refrigerators
Jul 02, 2011 | Ovens
Apr 16, 2011 | Kitchen Ranges
Turn oven temperature knob to OFF.
2. Press and hold both arrow pads for approximately 5 seconds.
3. A double digit will display ranging from -35 °F to 35 °F.
4. Immediately, press either:
• to increase oven temperature by 5 °F
• to decrease oven temperature by 5 °F
• When temperature is adjusted to a cooler setting, a minus sign (-) will
display with the offset temperature.
5. When desired temperature change is displayed, release control and
change will be automatically saved after a few seconds. Control will
return to time of day display.
• Offset temperature change will be retained through a power failure.
The complete manual can be downloaded at www.appliancehelponline.com just enter your model # and the manual will be on the left hand side.
Nov 05, 2010 | Amana ACF4215 Electric Kitchen Range
Apr 21, 2009 | Ovens
Apr 20, 2009 | Viking 30" Professional Select Built-in...
Jan 29, 2009 | Nor-Lake Norlake Refrigeration 4' x 6'...
Mar 20, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges
Jan 31, 2008 | Danby DKC646BLS Full Size / Pony Beer Keg...
476 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!