Question about Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
During startup, the walkman seems fine but once it's done creating the library it just shuts itself off... It wont connect to my computer either because it just continually resets itself and wont stay on long enough for my computer to recognize what's plugged in.
I tried the reset button but to no avail... Anyone know whats wrong?
Hi I had the same problem and I finally figured it out.
First you will have to try to connect to the computer by pluggin it in and reseting once the computer recognizes it you should be able to look at the files.
If you are able to get the device to this point;
1. create a folder on you computer it could be in you desktop or document and name it something you would remember to go to. I named mine SONY.
2. copy all the folders from your WALKMAN to this folder;
3. delete all files from your WALKMAN there are some files it will not allow you to and just hit SKIP.
4. download the Firmware update (1.02) from the SONY Suport website: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu-list.pl?mdl=NWZE436F and select your computers operating system and download the file.
5. Once you download it run it and it should re-install all the necesary files back to you device.
6. Re-start the WALKMAN and it sould work just fine now you can go back and add your music files and photos, etc...
Good luck this worked perfectly for mine.
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
First reset yours by the Back button;
If not solved;
Reset again by the button, the On the Computer by Fat32 Format, and then Copy the Initial Files that were on your MD when you Bought;
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2010 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Aug 20, 2010 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Oct 27, 2009 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 07, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Jun 15, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Jun 08, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-S616F MP3 Player
Mar 25, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
2,124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: