Question about Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
There are actually some certain meaning on the red light and green light showing different information to user. The summaries are:
1) Green On, Red Off = Printer Ready.
2) Green Fast-Flashing, Red Fast-Flashing = Printer warm up.
3) Green Fast-Flashing, Red Off = Printer off-line.
4) Green Slow-Flashing, Red Off = Processing Data.
5) Green Off, Red On = Cover Opened, Toner Empty or Developer Unit / Drum unit missing.
6) Green Off, Red Fast-Flashing = Paper Jam or waiting for jam reset.
7) Green Off, Red Slow-Flashing = Paper Empty or Paper tray is not inserted.
8) Green Off, Red Off = Printer power is off.
9) Green Very-Slow-Flashing, Red Off = Printer in sleep mode.
10) Green (any condition above), Red Slow-Flashing = Toner low or paper empty.
So what is your printer condition? Better know what is going on your printer so can solve the problem.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
A red blinking light means error. It could be as simple as a jammed piece of paper. To the fact that your fuser section has not reach the correct temperature. Or a toner or cartridge issue. Keep it simple.
Posted on Dec 10, 2014
GT-1500 Scanner not Scan
When power on after attach USB cable then fast red light blink
what may be problem?
Posted on Dec 29, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 22, 2012 | Sony Televison & Video
Jun 23, 2011 | Toshiba 52HM95 52" HDTV Projection...
May 29, 2011 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Apr 23, 2011 | Kenwood KDC-MP205 CD Player
May 11, 2010 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-60XS955 60" Rear...
Oct 24, 2009 | Epson STYLUS R230 InkJet Photo Printer
12,746 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!