Question about Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i have forgotten the password
HERE'S THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEM:
1. Enter the last four digits of your phone number on your cell phone PIN screen.
2. Enter 9999, and if that doesn't work try 1111, and if that doesn't work try other four-digit numbers you may have entered.
3. Shut off your cell phone, take off the back of your phone and pull out the battery. Record the IMEI number which is under the battery. Re-insert the battery and power on the phone. Enter the last four digits of the IMEI number on the PIN entry screen.
4. Call your service provider and request the unlock PIN if none of your attempts so far have worked. You will have to prove you are a customer by stating your cell phone number, address and Social Security number.
5. Turn off your phone. Hold the keys "3," "*" and "Call" and switch the phone on. Hold the three buttons down until the word "Formatting..." appears on the screen. This should reset the phone lock code.
6. Go the links in the Resources section and have your IMEI number ready. These websites will ask for your phone model and IMEI number and then charge you a set fee for the unlock code.
Read more: How to Unlock a Cell Phone Password ' eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4810931_unlock-cell-phone-password.html#ixzz1Qc2uBsBY
Posted on Jun 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2014 | Cell Phones
Apr 19, 2012 | Cell Phones
Oct 25, 2011 | Cell Phones
Aug 25, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 28, 2011 | Lands Phones
May 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 22, 2017 | RCA Lands Phones
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!