Question about Samsung SCH-u340 Cellular Phone
Tips for a great answer:
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 13, 2011 | Lands Phones
Oct 01, 2011 | Vacuums
Feb 20, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 25, 2010 | Timex Ironman 53151 Wrist Watch
Oct 05, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Nov 29, 2008 | Nike Triax Fly WK0006 009 Watch
Oct 20, 2008 | Samsung SCH-u340 Cellular Phone
Oct 29, 2007 | Timex Ironman 53151 Wrist Watch
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!