Question about Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
First what you need to do is go to the coby website and download the driver for your player and then follow these instrustion to force install the driver:
1. Look for the icon named "Computer" or "My Computer" and right click on it and select properties, this will open a window named "System Properties".
2. In the system properties windows click on the tab named "Hardware", and Select "Device Manager".
3. On this window you will see all the devices installed on your computer, look for the device not working properly (printer, dvd rom, keyboard, camera, mp3 player, etc), if there is a bigger problem, more likely you will see a cross by it, or an alert stating there is an issue with it.
4. Right click on the device you where having problems with and select uninstall, it will give you a confirmation, press OK
5. Once the device disappeared from the list, click on the menu bar icon that looks like a computer with a magnifying glass this will cause for the system to scan for any devices not registered and will force the re installation of the device.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Thats part of the problem, Coby doesnt supply a driver fot this item (mp-610), just a firmware fix and a video converter fix. A basic driver would have been nice. Instruction manual says "system will identify player as a removable disk" - not! Just says Found New Hardware : USB device. Auto search for software comes up withnothing. Whole time player just shows COBY on screen and won't shut off until its unplugged from USB
Posted on Dec 26, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2010 | Dane-Elec DaneElec 4GB USB Drive Copper...
Oct 27, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 07, 2009 | Electronics - Others
Jun 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 28, 2009 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
May 06, 2009 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
Jul 23, 2008 | Transcend (589307) Media
318 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: