Question about Toshiba Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
dvd model SD-270EKB
1.power on dvd
2.open disk tray
3.while tray is open press 98790
the last number zero represents all regions unlocked.
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
SOURCE: region code
1. Open the tray
2. press the following sequence using the number keys: 98790 (this is equivalent to the code 9879 with the zero at the end representing all regions)
3. Press Close Tray - there should be a sign on the TV screen saying something like 'Region set to 0'
4. Turn off the DVD player for 5 seconds
5. Turn on the DVD player.
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
1) Connect to TV
2) Power on DVD
3) Enter 7777 using remote
4) Use on-screen menu to change region code (region code 0 = region-code free)
5) Power off DVD
The DVD is now region code free.
The Hack Procedure:
- Power On
- Open Tray
- Press 9879 0 (0 stands for Multiregion, you may press buttons 1 to 6 to choose a specific region)
- A Message appears stating that "The Reg.No was changed to: [insert whatever region (0-6) you selected here]"
That's all, now you can watch every DVD you please... :)
To get further info on your player do the following:
- Power On
- Open Tray
- Press 966
- This should show a screen listing RC, Firmware- and OS-Version, Manufacturer Label, etc.
Posted on Apr 26, 2009
SOURCE: LG Blu-Ray BD-370 unlock codes
To set DVD Region to “0”, download file “6000.zip” (often also called “LG6000.zip”) from here:
Save the file and then unzip and extract it to your hard drive.
Now burn the subdirectory RMTM0000 and its contents (not the text file) onto a CD-ROM (ISO format, “closed” CD-ROM).
Insert CD-ROM into the LG BD 370 P player, and when the Region Management System screen is displayed, set the Region Code to “0” using your remote. Once done, press “PAUSE” on you remote to save, and you’re done!
Posted on Jun 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2016 | JVC HR-XVC1U DVD-VCR Combo
Jan 20, 2016 | Mitsubishi DD-6030 DVD Player
Feb 14, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jan 03, 2013 | Toshiba SD-3900 DVD Player
Sep 15, 2011 | Toshiba SD38VB Player
Jan 24, 2011 | Toshiba SDP94S DVD Player
Nov 02, 2010 | Toshiba SDV395 DVD Player/VCR
Dec 27, 2009 | Toshiba SD-V290 DVD Player/VCR
Jan 28, 2008 | Toshiba SD-V392 DVD Player/VCR
Nov 11, 2007 | Goodmans DVD2100B DVD Player
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!