Question about Samsung Prostar 816 Phone
To change the ringing on a prostar 816 you first need to be at a display set (doesn't matter what the extension number is).
with the handset down enter #20 the screen should say MMC DISABLED
1) enter in 1 2 3 4 1 # (that enables programming)
2) enter in #62 the screen should say day ring assn
3) press the line you wish to program
4) press the buttons for the extensions that you wish to ring (the ones in the right next to the handset)
5) press # when finished with the line
6) repeat steps 2 through 5 for the remainder of the lines you wish to change
press #when finished.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2012 | Panasonic KX-T7731 Corded Phone
Feb 04, 2011 | Avaya Lands Phones
Jan 31, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Adventure v750 Cell...
Jan 05, 2009 | Toshiba DKT-2010 Corded Phone
Dec 08, 2008 | NorStar Meridian M7310 Phone
May 14, 2008 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Jan 05, 2007 | GE 21018GE3 Cordless Phone
413 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!