Question about Samsung LE32A457 32 in. LCD TV
It will not go any further than the menu.
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again.
If the channel and other icons are greyed out and you cannot tune the channels press the TV/DTV button on the remote control unit so that the icon is visible again and not greyed out. This will allow you to tune the TV.
You may lose some channels when you retune the TV as the channels have been rearranged. To locate them look at the EPG although you may still find that some channels are no longer available on FREEVIEW. See the following link for additional information
If the above process does not work then check the link above for additional information and also visit the accompanying site links below to find more information for your model of TV / FREEVIEW box.
For troubleshooting the retune procedure visit http://tvretune.co.uk/troubleshooting/
For specific model information visit http://tvretune.co.uk/productmanuals/
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2014 | Televison & Video
May 13, 2012 | Televison & Video
May 28, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 20, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 01, 2009 | Philips TV Tuner Video Capture PCI Card -...
Sep 30, 2009 | Samsung LE37S71 37 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Sep 30, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron KV-28FQ75 28" TV
Oct 26, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-36FS120 36" TV
300 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: