Question about Kenwood Car Audio & Video
CD Receiver with WMA/MP3 decoder Built-in
- 4 x 50 watt maximum output power by MOSFET Power IC
- 1 RCA preout, 2 Volt
- Separated tone control: Bass/Mid/Treble
- Source tone memory
- Balance/Fader/Loudness control
- System Q: Sound control with pre-programmed tone curves
- Auxiliary input with optional unit (CA-C1AX or KCA-S210A)
- Attenuator (-20dB) with smooth volume return
- 24 presets: 18 FM, 6 MW/LW
- K3I clean reception Tuner
- Radio Data System (RDS) with Radio text
- Auto memory entry (AME)
- Up/Down seek tuning
- Local Seek
- FM Stereo/Mono selector
- Tuning mode : Auto1/Auto2/Manual
- DAB reception with optional unit KTC-9090DAB
- CD-R/RW compatible
- 8 times over-sampling
- 1 bit D/A converter
- S/N ratio: 105 dB
- Dynamic range: 93 dB
- Channel separation: 85 dB
- MP3 decoder with ID-3 Tag display
- MP3 decoder MPEG-1/2 Audio layer-3
- WMA decoder: windows media audio
- Random/Repeat/Scan Play
- Dual changer control capability (CH1/CH2 & AUX)
- CD-Text with compatible units
- Disc Name Preset System with compatible units
- Disc & Track repeat
- Disc & Track scan
- Disc & Magazine random play
- Removable faceplate
- Protection case for faceplate
- Disabled System Indicator (DSI)
- Mono Colour LCD display
- 14 segments x 8 characters
- White LED display backlight
- Selectable key illumination (red or green)
- 24 hours clock
- Auto Dimmer
- 2 way telephone mute
- All off select (20/40/60 min.)
- Built-in fuse/coil
- ISO A/B connector
- Remote sensor for optional remote control unit
- OEM steeringwheel remote hardwired connection
thats the most i could get go here http://kenwoodusa.com/Contact/ and have them send u one hopw that helps.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2017 | Kenwood Car Audio & Video
Jan 30, 2016 | Kenwood Car Audio & Video
Many Kenwood radios are configured with the same security codes:
There is a reported bug in the security code handling of some Kenwood stereos. In models with thie bug, the security code is stored incorrectly. The workaround is to enter the wrong security code.
In models with this bug, you have to decrement the third character of the security code by one. If your security code was 1111, you would enter your security code as 1101. If your security code was 9999, you would enter 9989.
Finding the Kenwood Security Code
There are backdoor codes for each Kenwood car stereo, based upon the model and the serial numbers.
These backdoor codes are closely held secrets. Outfits like Car Audio Accessories UK will sell you the code for your radio for £20.
Sending your RadioBack to Kenwood
If all else fails, you can send your stereo back to Kenwood to have the security code reset.
Dec 15, 2010 | Kenwood KDC-MP638U Car CD/ MP3 Player
Jul 20, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Mar 21, 2010 | Kenwood KDC-319 CD Player
Nov 18, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-135 CD Player
Nov 17, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-135 CD Player
Oct 27, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-MP228 CD Player
Mar 22, 2008 | Kenwood KDC-MP3035 CD Player
Sep 14, 2017 | Kenwood Car Audio & Video
3,786 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: