Question about Cameras

1 Answer

Lost connector to computer

Please me buy this connector

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.

  • Master
  • 1,036 Answers

I would browse Ebay. Many get sold off for 99p - and will be cheaper than anywhere else.

Posted on Oct 01, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Please guide me on,I have lost my Toshiba stalite pro laptop charger,then when I went to market I didn't get,instead I buy a 15v NEC charger to replace the current one ,a 15v charger I lost but supris

Toshiba chargers are 19V DC and from 2.37A to 3.51A, you can find chargers with more amperes (A) that's not the problem but volts (V) must be the same. You can use 16+V for emergency but without battery in your notebook. Because it can damage the battery. Connector that you need is standard M5 5.5/2.5 connector. The same one that been used for Acer, Compaque, Delta, HP, Fujicu, Getway, Toshiba and Liteon, but you need to be careful becose there is M7 5.5/2.1 connector. You can differ only by the width of the inner cylinder on connector. You can buy universal notebook adapter for lower price than orginal one, just buy 90W or stronger ones.

Feb 09, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet

1 Answer

How do i transfer from my easyshare kodak camera to my computer using the memoey card

Your camera comes with a usb connector. If you connect this from your camera to your pc, you should be able to view it. If you lost this connector what you can do is buy a usb memory card reader from your local stores or off ebay. Most of these readers are plug and play, if not they always come with a cd where you can install the drivers for it. Once this is done, just inser the memory card into it and your computer should then detect.

Hope this helps.

May 05, 2011 | Cameras

1 Answer

We lost the power cord to our Aspire (Guardian) Wheelchair. Any help on how to get a replacement or find a power cord that will work?

Any computer style 3 prong AC power cord will work. You can get the cords at Walmart. You can get the cord at Best Buy for about $11 Clik the following link and it will take you right to the part. /pcmcat138100050040.c?id=pcmcat138100050040

Hope this helps, if so please rate this solution to help others who may have the same answer know it is a good solution.
Thank you for using FixYa.

Feb 09, 2010 | Guardian Health & Beauty

1 Answer

Lost both cord help me

Buy a new one in any computer store in your place. Just ask them for a data connector for your external drive and they will give you, with a price of course.:-)

Dec 18, 2009 | Coolmax 1 Bay HD-360B-U2 (00895963153210)...

1 Answer

I have a zoom 8050 foot controller buy have lost the data cable (8 pin). can you help me find one, or suggest a replacement cable? zoom/samson were not helpful at all. thanks. mic

I could not find a manual online to check on cable type, however if the cable has the little plastic connectors similar to the telephone jack type but are 8 pin, then just get a standard 8 pin Ethernet cable at a local computer store. Some pedal boards use these.

Another option ios to get connectors and make your own.

Aug 31, 2009 | Zoom Music

2 Answers

Programing a uniden BC246T

Not all programming software supports usb. Either find software that supports usb or you can buy add on cards to your pc that will give you a serial port. Hope this helps

Jan 26, 2009 | Uniden BC246T Handheld Scanner

1 Answer


try logitech first then E-bay, Craglist,yahoo and etc...........
most likely you need to buy a new set.

Oct 30, 2008 | Logitech 967437-0403 Keyboard

1 Answer

Lost second restore disk

i would think that best buy should be held resopsible for this if infact they lost the cd iff not the manufacture of the computer will be able to get you the cd that you need just call the tech support ok and they will ask you for the serial number on the computer and the service tag ok please keep me posted on this best regards mike

Aug 25, 2008 | Sony VAIO VGN-FE660G Notebook

1 Answer

Lost cd to printer now I'm not able to connect my printer to my computer

OK. Don't worry I'll help you. Solution to follow.


Jul 02, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 4215 All-In-One InkJet...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cameras Logo

Related Topics:

55 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cameras Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

3287 Answers


Level 3 Expert

76164 Answers

Are you a Camera Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides