Question about Disney Pix Click Digital Camera
I need the windows xp drivers for a Disney Pix Digital Camera, where can I download them from?
My daughter just received one of these camera's for her 6th birthday and is extremely excited. I am running Windows XP and was getting the "No pictures on camera" error. I tried downloading the drivers for this but that did not work. Here is what I did to get the camera working:
1) Connect the camera with the provided USB cable.
2) Download the latest driver from the Digital Blue web site: http://digiblue.com/customer-service/downloads/index.html, select the "The Disney Pix Micro Drivers for WIN ME, 2000, XP"
3) Install this driver, this will not enable the camera to work yet.
4) After this driver has installed, go to Control Panel
5) Select System
6) Select the Hardware tab
7) Select Device Manager
8) Find the device in the list (mine said "USB Digital Still Camera"), will probably have the yellow exclamation mark on it saying that it is not working.
9) Double click the device
10) Select "Reinstall Driver" from the General tab
11) When asked if Windows can connect to Windows Update to search for software, select "Yes, this time only" and click Next.
12) Choose "Install the software automatically" and click Next.
13) You should get a message saying the driver for the "DB CIF Cam" has not passed the Windows Logo testing, select "Continue Anyway".
14) Click Finish.
15) The first time I did this, I needed to take a picture while the camera was connected to the PC.
After doing this I am able to download the pictures and everything works great. I hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
How can i install a digital camara
Posted on Mar 21, 2009
I love you.. at last found it the driver.
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2011 | Disney Pix Click Digital Camera
Dec 30, 2010 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Jun 25, 2010 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Feb 14, 2010 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Dec 03, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Jan 09, 2009 | Disney Pix Click Digital Camera
May 16, 2008 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Apr 19, 2008 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Mar 04, 2008 | Cameras
Mar 02, 2015 | Disney Pix Click Digital Camera
53,412 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: