Question about HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet Printer
To set your language and country/region
1. Press Setup.
2. Press the down arrow button to highlight Preferences, and then press OK.
3. Press the down arrow button to highlight Set Language, and then press OK.
4. Press the down arrow button to scroll through the languages. When the language you
want to use is highlighted, press OK.
5. When prompted, press the down arrow button to highlight Yes for confirmation, and
then press OK.
The Preferences menu reappears.
6. Press the down arrow button to highlight Set Country/Region, and then press OK.
7. Press the down arrow button to scroll through the countries/regions. When the
country/region you want to use is highlighted, press OK.
8. When prompted, press the down arrow button to highlight Yes for confirmation, and
then press OK.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2015 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Mar 04, 2015 | Gateway FPD1975W 19in Flat Panel TFT-LCD...
May 13, 2012 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV22 Mini DV Digital...
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon PowerShot A710 IS Digital Camera
Oct 21, 2010 | Canon wordtank V320
May 22, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 04, 2010 | Fuji FinePix 3800 Digital Camera
Jul 28, 2009 | Cameras
Jan 09, 2009 | Olympus DM-10 Handheld Digital Voice...
Sep 20, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3600dn Printer
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!