Question about Washing Machines
HI. this is a Serial communication error.
Communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly.
Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing the MCU connectors.
Replace failed component.(will usually be a faulty wiring harness)
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2016 | Dryers
Aug 24, 2015 | Kenmore Elite HE5t Washer
Jan 18, 2015 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Jun 26, 2017 | Kenmore Elite HE5t Washer
Jun 03, 2012 | Kenmore Elite HE5t Washer
Apr 06, 2011 | Kenmore Elite HE5t Washer
Jan 12, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Apr 13, 2009 | Kenmore 42822 Front Load Washer
534 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!