Question about Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Remove any paper from the Auto Sheet Feeder and Cassette.
2. Select the paper source with [Feed Switch].
3. Press [Menu] repeatedly until 3.MAINTENANCE> appears.
4. Use [<] or [>] to select <ROLLER CLEANING>.
5. Press [OK].
6. When cleaning has finished, repeat steps 3 to 5 for a total of three times.
7. Load A4- or letter-size plain paper in the selected paper source and repeat steps 3 to 5 additional three times.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2014 | Brother MFC 7360N - Multifunction fax /...
Jul 08, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio SP C410DN Laser Printer
May 17, 2009 | HP 4110 All-in-One USB Printer/Copier/Fax
May 14, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 1270E Plain Paper Fax
May 01, 2009 | Xerox FaxCentre F116 Plain Paper Laser
Apr 23, 2009 | Gestetner - DSm618d Digital Imaging System...
Feb 22, 2009 | Sharp AR-5316 Advanced Digital Imager...
Jan 06, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 01, 2007 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet...
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!