Question about HP DeskJet 6450 Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2012 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
You can try this,
"A 'Fax Log Full ' message displays on the control panel display when the Fax Log is full."
1. Press the Setup button ("Spanner logo")
2. Press the Right arrow button (?) until Tools displays on the control panel, and then press OK .
3. Press the Right arrow button (?) until Fax Log displays on the control panel, and then press OK .
4. Press the Right arrow button (?) until Clear Fax Log displays on the control panel, and then press OK . A message that says the fax memory is clear displays on the control panel.
5. Press the Cancel button (X) to exit.
Hope it helps.
Jul 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 16, 2011 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Oct 13, 2010 | Digital Products Hewlett Packard OfficeJet...
Apr 11, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Nov 27, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 20, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 23, 2009 | Digital Products Hewlett Packard OfficeJet...
Jan 20, 2009 | HP DeskJet 6450 Printer
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: