Question about Watches
I have bought a diesel 7071 watch and the instruction manual seems to apply to every watch but the one I bought. I have also tried the instructions currently on this site for another type of diesel watch but no luck there either. Can anyone help?
Finally i found it...
I had the same problem and when i was clicking (holding) the upper left button (A) the only thing that was appearing was the offset and i had the only option to increase or decrease the hours!
The problem IS that, in order to set the time, you must have the T1 (Time 1) enable and NOT the T2 (Time 2).
How to change between T1 and T2, click and hold the upper right button (C).
When you finally are on T1, click and hold the upper left button (A) and you are set to go!
Click the lower left button (B) to scroll through various functions!
I hope this is the best solution for you!!
Posted on May 01, 2008
Well, I set time on my Diesel.
First of all, if when you push some seconds the light button (up left) appears the offset, you have selected the time 2. Change it to time 1 pushing the up right button two second, at least.
Then repear pushing the up left button. When "light OFF (or ON)" message appear, push the bottom left button to change between hours, minutes, etc.
I hope I help you.
Posted on Oct 26, 2008
I had this problem too, when I held the Set/EL button it only allowed me to change the GMT offset. However after messing around with the Start/Stop button and possibly others, when held the Set/EL again it worked as described above and showed the LIGHT On/Off and allowed me to set the time.
Can't believe this is not in the manual.
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
Cut and Paste this link
or go to www.dieseltimeframes.com then "watch Instructions" (lower right hand) Then "Tips Sheets" (far right side) and last "Digital Guide" There you find all the instructions to the Diesel DZ7071. Hope this was helpful.
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
The digital portion of the module has (3) three display views which are selected by pressing (A).
1. While in TIME view, whether in 12 or 24 hour display is irrelevant, press (A) once and the DATE view will appear.
2. To have alternating views between TIME and DATE press (A) a second time and each view will display for 1 second.
3. To return to TIME only view press (A) for a third time.
1. Press (C) to enter SET mode. The YEAR will begin flashing, press (A) to change the year. This module features an auto calendar from 2000 to 2050.
2. Press (C) to advance to the MONTH setting. The month will begin flashing, press (A) to change the month.
3. Press (C) to advance to the DATE setting. The day will begin flashing, press (A) to change the date.
4. Press (C) to advance to the 12hr/24hr setting. The 12h characters will begin flashing, press (A) to change to 24h.
5. Press (C) to advance to the HOUR setting. The hour will begin flashing, press (A) to change the hour.
6. Press (C) to advance to the MINUTE setting. The minute will begin flashing, press (A) to change the minute.
7. Press (C) to advance to the SECONDS reset. The seconds will begin flashing, press (A) to reset to 00.
8. Press (C) to exit SET mode.
Posted on Jul 12, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2010 | Diesel DZ4129 Watch
Jul 24, 2010 | Diesel Audio Diesel Watch
Apr 13, 2010 | Diesel Audio Diesel Watch
Mar 25, 2010 | Diesel Audio Diesel Watch
Sep 09, 2008 | Diesel Audio Diesel Watch
Apr 30, 2008 | Watches
Mar 02, 2008 | Diesel Audio Diesel Watch
Jan 07, 2008 | Diesel Audio Diesel Watch
18,192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!