Question about Nokia E71 Smartphone
1. download the theme to your computer from MMC.
Save it somewhere, say "MMC themes" folder.
2. in that folder you will then see Theme name.sis eg. spiderman.sis
the .sis file is the theme file.
3. Start Nokia PC suite. Connect your phone to your computer with the USB cable that should have come with it. Enter "PC Suite" mode on your phone.
4. Wait for it to do its stuff and settle down.
5. find that spiderman.sis file and double click on it. Soon a window should open up with a green box with a tick in it to ask if to upload to your phone. Be patient. It may take a few seconds.
6. upload to phone
7. go looking in applications> My Own > Themes folder and you should see it. Apply theme.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Check the link:
2. Download all the themes that are compatible with E71 in to your computer. It would be better to create a folder where you can send the downloaded themes.
3. Once the themes are downloaded, connect your E71 to the computer using the USB cable. Open the folder of your E71.
4. Once the E71 folder is open, you must open the folder where the themes are saved.
5. Drag the themes from its folder and drop it to the E71 folder. The themes should be in your phone now.
Posted on Oct 15, 2010
To get the software update free you'll need to go to the nokia homepage on www.nokia.com, proceed by selecting your region and then you are on the web site proper.
Click on "Support and Software", on that page you have three drop down menu, click "Devices" to select your device (nokia e71), do not click on the "Accessories", move on to the "Services and Software". Click on it and OK "Device Sofware Update". The would automatically take you to the agreement page, agree and download the lastest and free update for your device.
Hope this helped.
Posted on Aug 25, 2009
try to format your mobile and memory card keep backup in p.c default code is 12345 and *#7730#or *#7780# or restore factory settings and download themes from zedge.net or ownskin.com
Posted on Jan 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2011 | Cameras
Apr 10, 2011 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Oct 15, 2010 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Jan 17, 2010 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Dec 21, 2009 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Sep 30, 2009 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Jun 03, 2009 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Mar 04, 2009 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Aug 06, 2014 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
358 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!