Question about Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
2. Run the Test Tray 1 Width Sensors.
3. If the test fails replace the front door.
4. Replace the I/O board.
2. Check for an obstruction or damage in the process gearbox.
3. Ensure the gears are correctly aligned and homed. If faulty replace the process gearbox
4. Run the Tilt Axis Drive test to test the headtilt.
5. Run the Head Maintenance Wiper Clutch test. If the test fails, replace the wiper drive clutch.
6. Run the Wiper Axis Drive test.
7. Replace the exit assembly.
2. Verify the lock arms rotate correctly.
3. Check for spilled ink around the printhead.
4. Check the process motor gears for damage. Ensure the process gears are correctly aligned and homed.
5. Verify the process gear box, process shaft, and drive module shaft are at home position.
6. Verify the headtilt gear will engage, see the home positioning procedure on page. You can manually engage the headtilt gear.
7. Run the Tilt Axis Drive test.
8. Run the Process Motor test.
9. Run the Head Maintenance Clutch test, if the test fails replace the clutch.
10.Run Wiper Drive test. If this fails inspect the wiper drive system.
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2011 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
May 04, 2011 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
Apr 07, 2011 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
Mar 08, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
May 18, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
Apr 10, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre C2424DN All-In-One Laser...
Sep 09, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
Aug 21, 2007 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
816 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!