Question about Pen Drive Audio Players & Recorders
Go to the PNY support page and download a driver for window xp then:
1. Look for the icon named "Computer" or "My Computer" and right click on it and select properties, this will open a window named "System Properties".
2. In the system properties windows click on the tab named "Hardware", and Select "Device Manager".
3. On this window you will see all the devices installed on your computer, look for the device not working properly (printer, dvd rom, keyboard, camera, mp3 player, etc), if there is a bigger problem, more likely you will see a cross by it, or an alert stating there is an issue with it.
4. Right click on the device you where having problems with and select uninstall, it will give you a confirmation, press OK
5. Once the device disappeared from the list, click on the menu bar icon that looks like a computer with a magnifying glass this will cause for the system to scan for any devices not registered and will force the re installation of the device.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 09, 2010 | PNY 2GB microSD Memory Card
Aug 14, 2010 | PNY 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Grey/Black
Jul 02, 2009 | PNY 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Blue/Black
Jul 23, 2008 | SanDisk 8GB microSDHC Memory Card with...
Jul 13, 2008 | Electronics - Others
May 07, 2008 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: