Question about Samsung LE37S71 37 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Do I need to retune my LE32R8 having difficulty finding anything that allowsme into the area to retune etc
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2014 | Televison & Video
Aug 30, 2010 | Samsung Televison & Video
Aug 04, 2010 | Daewoo Televison & Video
Nov 11, 2009 | Samsung LE26R74BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Oct 03, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 01, 2009 | Philips TV Tuner Video Capture PCI Card -...
Oct 01, 2009 | Samsung LE37S71 37 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Jul 06, 2009 | Sagem PVR 6280 Freeview DTV Receiver /...
331 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: