Question about Creative Labs Creative Technology Zen MP3 Player
I cant figure out how to put ppictures on my mozaic mp3
1. Plug one end of the USB cable to the USB port on your MP player.
2. Plug the other end of the USB cable to an empty port on your computer. The computer will automatically recognize it.
3. Double-click "My Computer" on your desktop. Your player will be listed as a hard drive on the new window.
4. Double-click your player to open it. Locate and open the "Media Library/Pictures" folder. Drag your JPEG photos to this folder to upload them to your player.
5. Click the "Safely Remove Hardware" button on the lower right of your screen. Highlight your player on the new hardware window, then click "Stop." When prompted, detach your player from your computer. This action prevents your player from loosing information.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2010 | Creative Labs Zen V MP3 Player
Dec 08, 2009 | Beond Creative Technology Zen Mozaic MP3...
Aug 23, 2009 | Creative Labs Creative Technology Zen MP3...
Jul 11, 2009 | Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
Jul 02, 2009 | Coby MP-705 Digital Media Player
Jun 19, 2009 | Creative Labs Creative Technology Zen MP3...
Feb 16, 2009 | Creative Labs Creative Technology Zen MP3...
Jan 25, 2008 | Coby MP-C7097 MP3 Player
Mar 27, 2014 | Creative Labs Creative Technology Zen MP3...
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 2 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: