Question about Panasonic Palmcorder PV-DV53 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
It might...I'm moving across the country and the recorder in is with my household good. I should get it in about 6 weeks and I'll let you know if it works or not. Mahalo
Posted on Feb 23, 2008
1. Take out the tape - AND TURN THE CAMERA POWER ON
2. press the menu button (near the viewfinder)
3. Use he wheel on top next to the viewfinderto scroll through the choices
4. Choose "display setup" by pushing the wheel in
5. Choose "C. Rest" by pushing the wheel in
6. Turn camera off
7. Next time you turn camera on y ou should be able to view tapes and record.
IT DID NOT WORK THE FISRT TIME SO I PUT MY FINGER IN TO TRY TO GENTLY PUSH BUTTON WHEN I TOOK THE TAPE OFF AND THEN TRIED SOLUTION ABOVE AGAIN, AND THIS TIME, IT WORKED. BUT PLEASE DONT INSERT YOUR FINGERS IN AS I DID TRY THE SOLUTION 2 OR THREE TIME IT SHOULD BE OK, HOPE THIS WORKS FOR YOU,
THANKS AND CREDIT TO LABBER
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2007 | Panasonic Palmcorder PV-DV53 Mini DV...
Jul 26, 2007 | Panasonic PV-DV400 Mini DV Digital...
Jul 04, 2007 | Sony DCR-PC55E Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jul 02, 2007 | Sony Handycam CCDTRV118 Camcorder
Dec 24, 2006 | Sony Handycam CCD-TRV308 Camcorder
Dec 09, 2013 | Panasonic Palmcorder PV-DV53 Mini DV...
236 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: