Question about Lexmark X6570 InkJet Printer
We bought a Lexmark x6570 printer in '97. In the last 2 mo's we've been trying to figure out how to make the display show up on the printer control panel display. We tried to turn off and disconnect the power cable as what troubleshooting recommends but wouldn't work. Tried different ways & it still won't show up anything on the display. Maybe anybody with a working display can help us go through it. We think the contrast if off. Is there a way to reset the factor settings? Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day.
If the LCD on the operator panel constantly displays black bars/boxes or other unusual characters, take the following steps:
1. Disconnect the power supply from the printer.
2. Wait for about one minute, then reconnect the power supply and check the LCD display.
3. If black boxes/bars or unusual characters are still displaying constantly, move the power supply to a different power outlet.
4. If the black boxes/bars or unusual characters are still displaying, the scanner ribbon cable may need to be reseated. Do the following:
1. Lift the scanner flatbed. (Open the printer as if attempting to install cartridges.)
2. Look in the back right corner of the 6150/70 for an access cover.
3. Press firmly on the front right corner of the access cover to reseat the scanner ribbon cable that is located underneath the access panel.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2012 | Lexmark X6570 InkJet Printer
Nov 07, 2011 | Lexmark X6570 InkJet Printer
Aug 10, 2011 | Lexmark X6570 InkJet Printer
Jul 24, 2011 | Lexmark X6570 InkJet Printer
May 05, 2011 | Lexmark X6570 InkJet Printer
Mar 08, 2011 | Lexmark X2650 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Select a different language after initial setup
1 From the control panel, press Settings.
2 Press left or right arrow repeatedly until Device Setup appears.
3 Press tick.
4 Press left or right arrow repeatedly until Language appears.
5 Press tick.
6 Press left or right arrow repeatedly until the language you want appears on the display.
7 Press tick.
8 Press left or right arrow until Yes appears.
9 Press to save.
Hope that helps, if it does please rate my help. Thanks
Nov 03, 2010 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Jun 07, 2010 | Lexmark X6570 InkJet Printer
Feb 17, 2010 | Lexmark X6570 InkJet Printer
Aug 23, 2008 | Lexmark X6570 InkJet Printer
386 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!