Question about Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
You need special software to do that, from there it is very self-explanatory
Posted on Feb 08, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Once you have found and downloaded a skin that you like, extract it to a new folder.
1. Connect the phone to the cable and open Skinmanager: It should auto connect and will say reading files as pictured:
2. Once finished it should look like this:
3. Click Install and you will get this pop up:
4. Navigate to the skin you want and click Open:
5. The skin will now begin to install as seen in the pic below. Depending on the size of the skin it could take a minute to install.
This program will auto-install the wallpaper as well in the uploading process
6. Your skin is now installed:
7. After everything uploads click Skins, More, Restart phone.
8. Disconnect the phone after restart and enjoy your new skin.
Jan 14, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
on Feb 01, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 03, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Apr 30, 2009 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Jun 27, 2008 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Jan 16, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Jan 15, 2008 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Dec 11, 2007 | Motorola Mobility MOTORIZR Z3 Cellular...
Sep 03, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!