Question about SanDisk Sansa c140 MP3 Player
I just purchased a RCA flash mp3 player. I syncronized music to it - but when I turn it on it says that too much memory is used to take off a few files. How do you do that - I used Windows Media Player to put the music on.
1. Plug the MP3 player into the USB port. Open Windows Media Player, which will recognize that the device is plugged in and register under the "Sync" tab at the top.
2. Click on the "Sync" tab and and the library that is on your MP3 player will be displayed.
3. You can select individual songs or albums for deletion. Simply right click on the song or album to be deleted and scroll down to the "Delete" option.
4. After selecting "Delete," another window will come up which says "Are you sure you want to delete [title of song]?" There are two options at this point--you can delete from the library only or from the library and your computer. Select the one or the other and click "OK." The song will be deleted. The change will be displayed within the library onscreen.
5. When you unplug the player from the port, the library will adjust the files to reflect the change. The player will say "configuring library" or some other message to that effect. Once this has finished, the main screen will be displayed. Depending on the model of the MP3 player, there may be a message stating "library updated."
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2009 | SanDisk Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 15, 2009 | RCA M4204 MP3 Player
Sep 10, 2008 | RCA M2000 MP3 Player
Feb 09, 2008 | RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
Jan 08, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Oct 19, 2007 | RCA Lyra RD1072 MP3 Player
Oct 15, 2007 | RCA Lyra RD1080 MP3 Player
Sep 05, 2017 | SanDisk Sansa c140 MP3 Player
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: