Question about ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Motherboard
I guess this is happening because of the CPU getting heated, Kindly check if the CPU heatsink and the fan is seated properly. Also check if there is any power issue, try to connect the system to another wall socket
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2011 | ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Motherboard
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 27, 2011 | ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Motherboard
Feb 12, 2011 | ASUS M2N68AM PLUS Motherboard AMD Athlon...
Nov 15, 2010 | ASUS M2N68AM SE2 MicroATX Motherboard AMD...
Oct 29, 2010 | ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Motherboard
May 07, 2010 | ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 MicroATX Motherboard &...
Mar 31, 2010 | ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Motherboard
Oct 16, 2009 | ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Motherboard
Jun 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
273 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: