An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: i have the same problem but i use apple ipod touch...
1. Start by syncing your iPod with your computer. When you do this, the iPod management screen will appear. Midway down that screen there's a button that reads "Restore." Click the restore button. This begins the process of restoring the iPod to its factory settings. After you click the restore button, iTunes will ask you to confirm that you really want to do this. If your iPod content is backed up, go ahead. 2. The iPod restore process includes iTunes downloading and installing iPod software and bug fixes. You will see a window that looks like this. Follow the onscreen instructions. **On a Mac, you will be asked to enter your computer?s password. On Windows, the installation will just proceed. 3. As iTunes restores the iPod, you will see a progress bar. 4. After the restoration process has completed, iTunes will pop up a window letting you know that it?s done. 5. Now you?ve got an empty, freshly formatted iPod. Now you can sync the iPod with your computer and download your iTunes library again.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you're having trouble with your wifi connection,try to follow this steps.
* iPod Touch shows no WiFi address (Tap Settings > General > About and scroll down to WiFi Address. * iPod touch appears to be connected to a WiFi network but cannot use Wi-Fi for checking email and surfing the Internet. * iPod Touch WiFi icon is showing as grayed out. * When you tap Settings > WiFi and then you see no network entries.
If you have wireless problems,here is another method to do.
First you need to back up your data by syncing your iPod touch to iTunes. It is very important you do this before proceeding with the fixes below.
1. On the iPod Touch go to Settings > General > Reset and then select Reset Network Settings. Now see if the device displays the WiFi address under Settings > General > About and scrolling down to WiFi Address. If there is a WiFi address listed then you issue is resolved. Else try method 2 below.
2. On the iPod Touch go to Settings > General > Reset and then select Erase All Content and Settings. Now see if the device displays the WiFi address under Settings > General > About and scrolling down to WiFi Address. If there is a WiFi address listed then you issue is resolved. Else try method 3 below.
3. If the above fixes don't work then the only thing left is to restore the iPod touch software using iTunes which will erase all data on the device. So before restoring make sure you back up your data by syncing with iTunes.
After the restore is complete, you can resync with iTunes to load the data back to your iPod Touch. Now see if your device shows a WiFi address (tap Settings > General > About and scroll down to WiFi Address). If none of the above settings and fixes work ,then you might want to consider getting your iPod touch repaired by Apple.
Here is a way that solved the problem for me. Downgrade the ipod touch to firmware 1.1.4. You have to put your ipod into DFU mode ('not recovery mode) and you have to have an itunes version that supports this old firmware. 7.5 oder 7.7 i think. to load your own firmware you simply hold the shift-button while you push the restore button.
After you have firmware 1.1.4 on your ipod touch, download the jailbreaker "Ziphone". This programm has the option to fix the "no Wifi" problem. Look in the advanced options. In my case, this was the only thing that solved the problem. I tried restoring it often but nothing worked. After Ziphone fixed your Problem, you can update the Touch to the latest firmware. Wifi was still working, at least for me