Question about Lexmark C760 Laser Printer
Can this printer be used to print on post cards and envelopes?
but their are lots of limitations, in terms of gramage and size of paper
duplex would not work
u have to use bypasss and not tray
Posted on Feb 28, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
• Successful printing on envelopes depends upon the
quality of the envelopes. When selecting envelopes,
consider the following factors:
- Weight: The weight of the envelope paper should
not exceed 90 g/m2 or jamming may occur.
- Construction: Prior to printing, envelopes should
lie flat with less than 6 mm curl, and should not
- Condition: Envelopes should not be wrinkled,
nicked, or otherwise damaged.
- Temperature: You should use envelopes that are
compatible with the heat and pressure of the
machine during operation.
• Use only well-constructed envelopes with sharp and
well creased folds.
• Do not use stamped envelopes.
• Do not use envelopes with clasps, snaps, windows,
coated lining, self-adhesive seals, or other synthetic
• Do not use damaged or poorly made envelopes.
• Be sure the seam at both ends of the envelope
extends all the way to the corner of the envelope.
Envelopes with a peel-off adhesive strip or with
more than one flap that folds over to seal must use
adhesives compatible with the machine's fusing
temperature for 0.1 second. Check your machine's
specification to view the fusing temperature, see
page 82. The extra flaps and strips might cause
wrinkling, creasing, or jams, and may even damage
• For the best print quality, position margins no closer
than 15 mm from the edges of the envelope.
• Avoid printing over the area where the envelope's
Place the side to be printed facing up.
Envelope Preprinted paper Transparency
Punched paper Card stock Letterhead paper
open the direct paper try on top of your A4 paper try by pushing it!
Apr 22, 2011 | Samsung SCX-4828FN All-In-One Laser...
Apr 03, 2010 | HP PhotoSmart C4180 All-in-One Color...
Oct 09, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 17, 2009 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
May 08, 2009 | Broderbund The Print Shop 21 Deluxe Full...
May 04, 2009 | Minolta CF2001 Copier
Feb 15, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4480 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 19, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1600 Printer
Sep 22, 2008 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!