Question about GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
The type of pictures that you can store in this player are JPEG (JPG) pictures.
You can read the step by step instructions on the user manual page 5
After you have loaded pictures into the unit heres how to view:
Viewing Photos on the Unit
1. Press the Power Button to turn the unit on.
2. Press the Volume Button to navigate the main menu and highlight the Picture
3. Press the Play/Pause Button select the Picture option.
4. Press the Mode Button to access the Local Folder and Play Set. Select Manual
Play or Auto Play
5. Press the Play/Pause Button to begin playing photos on the unit.
6. Press the Skip/Search Buttons to skip from one photo to the next or previous
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2010 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Apr 23, 2009 | GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
Mar 15, 2009 | GPX MW3337G
Jan 24, 2009 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Dec 18, 2008 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Dec 13, 2008 | GPX MW-3805 MP3 Player
Oct 21, 2008 | GPX MW-3805 MP3 Player
Oct 06, 2008 | GPX MW-3805 MP3 Player
Sep 23, 2008 | GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: