Question about Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Get error SUD and will not finish spin cycle and i do use he detergent i can also here water in drum
The Motor Control Unit senses a suds lock condition by analyzing the current draw on the drive motor. If "Sud" is displayed a potential Suds Lock is detected. This may signify a bad pump, an extra heavy load, excessive detergent, or excessive suds.
Possible Causes / Procedure
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a Rinse/Spin cycle.
- Run a Normal cycle without adding any detergent.
This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle.
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2016 | Samsung Washing Machines
Jul 10, 2015 | Maytag MHW6000XW - MaximaTM...
Jan 30, 2015 | Samsung Washing Machines
May 27, 2014 | Bosch Nexxt 300 Series WFMC2201UC
Oct 21, 2012 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jul 20, 2012 | Maytag Neptune Washing Machines
• Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked • Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is
running. • Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects • If the above does not correct the problem replace the pump
The motor control unit senses a suds lock condition by analyzing the current draw on the drive motor. If "Sud" is displayed a potential suds lock is detected. This may signify a bad pump, an extra heavy load, excessive detergent, or excessive suds.
Feb 05, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jul 31, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Apr 04, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Nov 28, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
276 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: