Question about SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Plugged into computer with USB cord and the sansa states it's connected but can't find it on my computer to download anything to it
Try checking the usb ports to make sure it is not have driver problems:
1. Go to the Windows Desktop, click on the "Start" button, and then click "Run" or "Start Search" if you are using the Windows Vista operating system.
2. Type the following text into the text box: "devmgmt.msc" Click OK.
3. Select your computer when the Device Manager window opens, and then select "Action" from the options at the top of the window.
4. Choose the "Scan for hardware changes" option from the drop down menu that appears.
5. Insert any USB device such as a mouse or flash drive into the USB port in question. Now simply check the USB device to see whether it is working in order to test the port.
If it is have driver problems. Go to http://www.sandisk.com/ and download the driver again.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Nov 08, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jun 17, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Mar 05, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Nov 04, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Sep 20, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Mar 01, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Oct 25, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
May 18, 2016 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jul 18, 2015 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!