a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
These blinks [flashes] are fault indication (Error Codes).From the number of blinks occur at one time switch ON, you can get an idea about the faulty circuit section inside it.This will make repair easy.These are called blinking codes. Make sure about the exact number of blinking of the standby/power LED, by switching On & OFF the set, for at least two times.Count it carefully.If you wish to get some details, check the site linked here.It has details about blinking codes, and fault locating procedure, to many popular brand TVs and other devices.http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
Blinking codes details to many popular brand TVs are given.Surf the site with patience.
1. Turn on the device that you want to set.
2. Aim the remote control at the device and press down and hold CODE SEARCH button for at least 3 seconds until the red LED lights up solid red.
3. Press the device button for the item you wish to program, e.g. TV, DVD, VCR, etc. and the LED light will blink once and then remain solid red.
4. Using the number keys, enter the 3-digit code. After you have entered the 3rd digit, the red LED will turn off indicating that the code was recognized for the device.
(NOTE: If the code entered was not compatible, the red LED will flash several times. You will then need to repeat Step 2. You have 30 seconds to enter a code.)
5. After the red LED light has turned off. Press the ON/OFF key. If the device you are trying to program powers off, then you have found the correct code. If the device does not power off, then you will need to repeat the process again from Step 2, using another 3-digit code.
The manual can be found at jumboremotecontrol.com
the status light blinking red means a fan (the unit hs 4 of them) has failed. you need to determine which one. use the self diagnostic function:
Error Code Operational Check
Note: The TV must be in “Shut Down” and not manually switched Off, to perform the Error Code Operational
Check. When the TV is switched Off, the code automatically resets to “12” No Error.
Press the front panel “DEVICE” and “MENU” buttons at the same time, and hold for 5 seconds to
activate the Error Code Operational Check. The LED will then flash denoting a two digit Code.
Note: The front panel buttons must be used, NOT those on the Remote Control.
• The number of flashes indicates the value of the MSD (tens digit) of the Error Code.
• The flashing then pauses for approximately 1/2 second.
• The LED then flashes indicating the value of the LSD (ones digit) of the Error Code.
Example: If the Error Code is “32”, the LED will flash three times, pause, and then flash two times.
• The Error Code is repeated a total of 5 times.
and read the code.
35= Chassis Fan failure
36 =Exhaust (Back Cover) or Lamp Ballast Fan failure
37= Engine (DMD or Lamp) Fan failure
When it shuts off. Try doing what's called a self-diagnostic test. As soon as the television shuts try these steps.
Pressing on the front panel's ?INPUT? and ?MENU? buttons at the same time, and holding for 5 seconds, activates the Self Diagnostic Code Mode. The LED flashes denoting a two digit Error Code, or indicating no problem has occured since the last Initalization.
Please do Note: The front panel buttons must be used, NOT those on the Remote Control.
? The number of flashes indicates the value of the MSD (tens digit) of the Error Code. ? The flashing then pauses for approximately 1/2 second. ? The LED then flashes indicating the value of the LSD (ones digit) of the Error Code. ? The Error Code is repeated a total of 5 times. Example: If the Error Code is ?24?, the LED will flash two times, pause, and then flash four times.
The Error Code designations indicating a malfunction, or no malfunction, are listed below: Self Diagnosic Code Description 1 - 2 = no error detected 2 - 1 = X-ray protect (high voltage or beam current) 2 - 2 = Short protect (short protect monitors low voltage supplies) 2 - 3 = Deflection protect (this could be loss of vertical or horizontal deflection) 2 - 4 = Vertical protect (usually loss of vertical from the source).