Question about Samsung LE26R74BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
The TV will not retune and the retuning menu will not appear in relation to the digital channels
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2014 | Televison & Video
Feb 27, 2012 | Toshiba Televison & Video
May 28, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 18, 2009 | Samsung LE37S71 37 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Sep 30, 2009 | Samsung LE26R72B 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Sep 30, 2009 | Samsung LE37S71 37 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Sep 29, 2009 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jun 03, 2009 | Samsung LE32R73BD 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jun 02, 2009 | Samsung HL-S5086W 50" HDTV
Mar 26, 2009 | Samsung LE32R41BD 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Dec 29, 2013 | Samsung LE26R74BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Sep 03, 2017 | Samsung LE26R74BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
1,712 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: