Question about Philips SA2310 GoGear Mp3 Player
Try resetting the device it?s usually a small pinhole on the back or side of the device try holding that in for about 10 seconds Try reflashing the firmware for your device you can find the latest firmware and flashing utilities from the manufacturer?s website. Make sure that you back your music up first because when you do this you are setting it back to factory settings.
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
First try and reset the player.
1. Press and hold the Power/Menu button for approximately 20 seconds.
2. Release the Power/Menu button.
3. Press the Power/Menu button again to turn on the player.
If that does not work try this,
Remove the battery - Power cycle the player
1. Connect the device to the PC.
2. Leave the device connected for about 2 minutes.
Turn on the device
1. Disconnect the player from the PC.
2. Insert a fresh AAA battery into the player.
3. Turn on the player.
STEP 1 - Connect the device to the
1. Remove the battery from the player's battery compartment.
2. Put the hold/lock switch to lock.
3. Plug in your device to the computer.
STEP 2 - Format the device
1. Double-click My Computer.
2. Right-click on the player, which might show up as a Removable Drive, select Format.
3. Click Start.
4. Click OK when a "Format Complete" dialog appears.
5. Click Close.
Nov 12, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Jan 27, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Nov 26, 2008 | Philips GoGear SA3125/37 MP3 Player
Oct 26, 2007 | RCA Lyra RD2765 MP3 Player
Jul 07, 2007 | Goodmans GMP33000S MP3 Player
Feb 17, 2007 | Transcend T.sonic 610 MP3 Player
Nov 14, 2005 | Mpio FG200 MP3 Player
Mar 01, 2018 | Philips SA2310 GoGear Mp3 Player
Nov 05, 2008 | Philips SA2310 GoGear Mp3 Player
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: