or this one note all data will be deleted
How to Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA T LT30p ?
To soft reset SONY XPERIA T LT30p, press the POWER BUTTON KEY for several seconds, we will see the menu to restart or turn off. Choose restart/reboot than the SONY XPERIA T LT30p will do the soft reset or restart. This is safe to do because non of important data or applications will wipe or erase.
#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA T LT30p with Software Menu :
#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA T LT30p with Flashtool applications:
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on SONY XPERIA T LT30p smartphone
- Don't forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Erase internal storage > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA T LT30p
- The SONY XPERIA T LT30p will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA T LT30p with Hardware Key Button:
- Flashtool in the applications from Sony can be download from Sony website.
- Flashtool software need to installed in you computer and ready with USB data cable
- Make sure SONY XPERIA T LT30p battery is charge properly or full charge
- Power off SONY XPERIA T LT30p
- Boot SONY XPERIA T LT30p to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above
- Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.
- Make sure the battery fully charge
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the SONY XPERIA T LT30p
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA T LT30p
You can choose the step options above to do hard reset while the SONY XPERIA T LT30p get problem or not running well. But we always suggest to do routine backup before your smartphone get problem. If SONY XPERIA T LT30p already stuck or run slowly or not responsive, then better try to do backup as you can because all important applications will be wipe or removed from SONY XPERIA T LT30p after doing master reset
, but some data which saved at memory card will be safe, better to remove the microsd memory card before doing the hard reset.